Wednesday 6 March 2013

Elections #254 -Results as they come

Now this deserves a laugh...

Election results fever taking new heights

FATHER: "Son, did you receive a text confirming your KCSE results?"

SON: "Yes dad, i got it last week"

FATHER: "Oh good! Why didnt you tell me what u
got?"

SON: "Dad, cause those are still provisional results, they are not very accurate"

FATHER: "Ok, so what did you get son?"

SON: "Dad, you do know that
provisional results received by electronic means somebody can tamper with them before you receive them"

FATHER: "Son, you are not
answering my question, what did you get?"

SON: "Dad, i think someone hacked my SMS feed."

FATHER: "I will not ask you again. Mama
nani leta kiboko"

SON: "Chill, chill dad. The SMS implied that i got an E but its still too early to tell, meaning it can change dad, it can change because my stronghold subjects are not in yet!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment