Wednesday 9 November 2011

Safaricom 7's

Twaas a lazy Sunday afternoon i didn't feel like waking up when i had my phone ring.. ... i have this awesome ringtone ... Just shoot for the stars, If it feels right; And aim for my heart, If you feel like, And take me away and make it OK... I swear I'll behave........ Maroon 5
I got no choice but to look for it, and Baam you don't want to guess who was dialing... My colleague at work. Damn men its 2 o'clock and  we was supposed to link up for the Rugby event. I totally forgot. Fuck the amnesia. I had like 20 min to hit the shower and dress up... and trust me i managed. It took us a while to reach the destination..Nyayo Stadium. Twas jam packed, bt that heavens there were no vuvuzelas only crazy dress codes.. from green wigs, kenyan flags, mini skirts, tunk tops , crazy goggles just to summarize.. matata
we were lucky to arrive early and catch the Kenyan game and a couple of the white asses game.  HMMmmmmmmmmmmmm twas just mad fun, this events should occur more often.

6 comments:

  1. Sasa, mi nimeona wewe umetosa. So when is the ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  2. But next time u ensure umetoa hizo goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kutosha nini? the goggles were protecting me from direct sunlight.. U should also try such

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck the Amnisea, >>>> LOL someone totally forgot, Anyway i see u are planning to be a Blogstar, and as u sed it hii sasa ni matata.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andy yes amnesia... matata going to another level

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmm!!! y aint u finishing the whole storo!!!!

    ReplyDelete